OMCL Chennai Recruitment 2021 | OMCL Chennai Online Form 2021 | OMCL Chennai Bharti : Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification –
Overseas Manpower Corporation Ltd invites online application from eligible candidates for Technician i.e. Fitter, Turner & Machinist for SALALAH / OMAN. As per the OMCL Recruitment 2021 notification,. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
Details of OMCL Chennai Recruitment 2021:-
IMPORTANT DATES :-
- Application Start : 01January 2020
- Last Date Apply Online Form : 25.01.2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
Total Post : 20
Post :- Technician (Fitter, Turner & Machinist)
Eligibility For OMCL Chennai Recruitment 2021 :-
- Applicants should hold ITI/NAC from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 25 to 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Selection Process :-
- OMC Manpower selection will be based on Telephonic Interview.
- Applications through online will be acceptable.
- Also send your resume to [email protected]
SALALAH / OMAN
How To Apply :-
- Click on the Apply Online link given below.
- As the new page opens, click the New Registration link and fill in the basic personal Details.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents, and make payment
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Click Submit button
Important Link :-
Apply Online – Click Here
Download Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
You may visit Website to get more details about it. Here you will get details of various posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.freejobhere.com regularly to get latest updates
- UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Online Form 2021
- CSIR Madras Complex Online Form 2021, Project Associate Vacancies, Apply Online
- KRCL Online Form 2021, Walk in for JTA vacancies
- IIT Roorkee Group B C Post Online Form 2021
- NCDC Online Form 2021, Apply for Group ‘A’ Vacancies