NIRT Recruitment 2020 | Project Assistant, Scientist, DEO & Various Posts | 72 Vacancies | Last Date: 21.12.2020 | Apply Online @ nirt.res.in
NIRT Recruitment 2020: ICMR-NIRT has initiate recruitment process by releasing official notification [NIRT/PROJ CELL/RECTT/NTBPS/2020-21/]. NIRT expects online application from eligible candidates to fill up 72 live vacancies in various fields. ICMR-NIRT has assigned these current job openings for the post of Scientist C, Consultant, Project Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Project Technical Officer, Senior Project Assistant, Project Technician and Unskilled worker posts. Applicants who seeking for 12th jobs may apply online for these ICMR-NIRT recruitment 2020. Deadline to submit online application is 21.12.2020, 05.00 PM.
NIRT has decided to fulfil the current job openings on contractual basis. Online application form for ICMR-NIRT recruitment is available at www.nirt.res.in . Also Retired Medical Officers are eligible to apply for these central govt. jobs. Selection of the candidates will be based on online interview. NIRT will intimate about interview/ skill test/ written test to shortlisted candidates. ICMR-NIRT will place the selected candidates in various states of India. Tenure will be initially 6 months. Age limit, qualification will be calculated as on interview date. Above discussed details are taken from official notification of ICMR_NIRT that dated on 09.12.2020.
Details of ICMR-NIRT Jobs
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)|
|Advertisement No.||NIRT/ PROJ CELL/ RECTT/ NTBPS/ 2020-21/|
|Job Name||Project Assistant, Scientist C, Consultant, Data Entry Operator, Project Technical Officer & Other Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 15800 to Rs. 72325|
|Notification Released Date||09.12.2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||21.12.2020|
Applicants need to visit the official website www.nirt.res.in to obtain more career opportunity at ICMR-NIRT. Continue your reading to get some important details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode and steps to apply for the post of Project Assistant and various posts. You may download notification and apply online using given below links. Frequently visit our www.dailyrecruitment.in to know recent recruitment updates.
Vacancies in ICMR-NIRT Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Data Entry Operator||03|
|Senior Project Assistant||04|
|Project Technical Officer||03|
|Project Technician II & III||28|
Eligibility Criteria for ICMR-NIRT Project Assistant & Various Posts
- Candidates should complete class 12th/ M.B.B.S/ Ph.D/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in relevant field from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for more details.
- Maximum age limit has described below in post-wise,
- For Scientist C: 40 years.
- For Consultant (Medical): 70 years.
- For Consultant (Non-Medical): 45 years.
- For DEO, Project Technician II & Senior Project Assistant: 28 years.
- For Unskilled Workers: 25 years.
- For Other posts: 30 years.
- ICMR-NIRT will select the candidates based on Online Interview/ Written Test.
- Application through online will be entertained.
- Apply @ nirt.res.in/ icmr.gov.in.
Steps to apply for ICMR-NIRT Careers
- Go to official website nirt.res.in.
- Click on Career Opportunity>>Current Openings.
- Find the advertisement that start with “ONLINE INTERVIEW/WRITTEN TEST for the posts of “Scientist C (Medical) Consultant (Medical), Consultant Microbiologist and end with “National survey for state-wise prevalence of microbiologically confirmed pulmonary tuberculosis in India”.
- Click on Detailed Advt, read the notification thoroughly.
- Apply online by click on “Online Application”.
- Fill the online application carefully.
- Submit the online application and take a printout of filled application form.
NIRT Recruitment 2020 | Project Technical Officer, Data Entry Operator & Other Posts | 21 Vacancies | Walk-In Interview Dates: 16.12.2020, 17.12.2020 & 21.12.2020 | Download Application Form @ nirt.res.in
NIRT Recruitment 2020: The National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) is a permanent institute under the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). ICMR-NIRT has decided to recruit candidates to fulfil the requirements in various projects. According to the notification [No. NIRT/PROJ/RECTT/ 2020–21], ICMR-NIRT have 21 openings for the post of Project Technical Officer (Statistics, Lab), Data Entry Operator, Project Technician III (Lab Technician), Laboratory Attendant, Project Technical Assistant, Project Assistant, Scientist B (Medical) and Staff Nurse post. Candidates who searching for 12th jobs may attend the interview for ICMR-NIRT jobs. ICMR-NIRT will conduct interview on 16.12.2020, 17.12.2020 and 21.12.2020.
Application form of ICMR-NIRT recruitment for these Tamilnadu jobs is available at www.nirt.res.in. NIRT has published recruitment notification for Chennai, Madurai and Vellore vacancies on 01.12.2020. Candidates who eligible for the post of Project Technical Officer (statistics), Data Entry Operator & Laboratory Attendant need to give your presence at prescribed venue on 16.12.2020. Applicants who interested in ICMR-NIRT Project Technical Assistant-Lab, Project Technical Officer(Lab) & Project Technician III jobs may attend interview on 17.12.2020. ICMR-NIRT walk-in interview for the post of Scientist B, Project Assistant and Staff Nurse will be conducted on 21.12.2020.
Details of ICMR-NIRT Tamilnadu Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)|
|Advertisement No.||No. NIRT/ PROJ/ RECTT/ 2020 – 21|
|Job Name||Project Technical Officer, Data Entry Operator, Laboratory Attendant, Project Technical Assistant & Other Posts|
|Job Location||Chennai, Vellore & Madurai (Tamilnadu)|
|Notification Released Date||01.12.2020|
|Walk-In Interview Date||16.12.2020, 17.12.2020 & 21.12.2020|
Applicants need to visit www.nirt.res.in before applying for current openings in ICMR-NIRT Recruitment. Read continuously to get information like educational qualification, age limit, salary details, selection process and details about interview such as interview date, time, venue. You may download ICMR-NIRT notification and application form using given below links. Keep looking at www.dailyrecruitment.in to know latest recruitment updates.
Vacancies of NIRT Jobs 2020
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Project Technical Officer||3|
|Data Entry Operator||4|
|Project Technical Assistant||2|
|Project Technician III||2|
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist, DEO & Other Posts
- Applicants should complete class 12th/ Diploma/ M.B.B.S/ Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in relevant field from recognized university.
- Check notification for more details.
- Upper age limit has described below,
- For Laboratory Attendant: Not exceeding 25 years.
- For Data Entry Operator: Not exceeding 28 years.
- For Scientist B: Not exceeding 35 years.
- For Other Posts: Not exceeding 30 years.
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Project Technical Officer||Rs. 32000|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 18000|
|Project Technician III|
|Laboratory Attendant||Rs. 15800|
|Project Technical Assistant||Rs. 31000|
|Scientist B||Rs. 57652|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 31500|
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Interview.
Walk-In Interview Details
- Date: 16.12.2020, 17.12.2020 & 21.12.2020.
- Time: 09.00 to 10.00 AM.
- Venue: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, 1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600 031.
Steps to attend Interview for ICMR-NIRT Tamilnadu Vacancies
- Go to official website nirt.res.in.
- Click Career Opportunity>>Current Openings.
- Find & click Detailed Advt against “Walk-in Written Test/ Interview for the post of Scientist B(Medical), Project Technical Officer (Statistics), Data Entry Operator (Grade B), Laboratory Attendant, Project Technical Officer(Lab), Project Technical Assistant-Lab, Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician), Project Assistant, Project Assistant (Field Investigator), Staff Nurse, Project Assistant, under various projects”.
- Notification will open, read it & check qualification.
- Download application by click on Application.
- Fill the application with utmost care.
- Bring the filled application form along with original copies of all relevant documents at the time of interview.