IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2020 / IDBI Bank SO Online Form 2021
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2020 / IDBI Bank SO Online Form 2021 : Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification –
Industrial Development Bank Of India (IDBI) (IDBI Bank SO) Are Invited Online Application Form Post Specialist Cadre Officers. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
Details of IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2020 / IDBI Bank SO Online Form 2021
|Organization Name||Industrial Development Bank Of India (IDBI)|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No.1/ 2020-21|
|Stipend||As per govt rules|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||24-12-2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||07-01-2021|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
Eligibility Criteria For IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2020 / IDBI Bank SO Online Form 2021
|DGM (Grade D)||07||02||0||01||00||11|
|AGM (Grade C)||23||13||05||08||03||52|
|Manger (Grade B)||27||16||06||09||04||67|
|Assistant Manger (Grade-A)||06||02||0||01||00||09|
|DGM||11||07 Years||B.E / B.Tech / Graduation Degree (More Details Full Notification)||Age : 28-40 Years|
|Manger||52||04 Years||B.E / B.Tech / Graduation Degree (More Details Full Notification)||Age : 25-35 Years|
|DGM||67||10 Years||Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Degree with 55% Marks (More Details Full Notification)||Age : 35-45 Years|
|Assistant Manger||09||04 Years||Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Degree with 55% Marks (More Details Full Notification)||Age : 25-35 Years|
- Min Age : 28 years
- Max Age : 35 years..
- Extra Age As Per Rules.
Mode of Application
- Interested eligible candidates are first required to Apply Online.
- Gen / OBC / EWS : Rs. 700/-
- SC / ST / PwD : Rs. 150/-
How to apply For IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2020 / IDBI Bank SO Online Form 2021
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.idbibank.in (Careers/ Current Openings). No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment process. Bank may send call letters for GD &/or PI etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/ she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
- Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a Provisional Registration Number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional R egistration Number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- There is a provision to modify the online application prior to submission only. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online application, if any
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no change/ modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
- An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph, signature uploaded, degree certificate upload and relevant experience/relieving letter (if any) in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid
- Any information submitted by a candidate in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/ she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
- Instruction for uploading of Photograph and Signature are as per Annexure I. Instruction for uploading of Degree certificate and relevant experience/relieving letter (if any) is as per Annexure III.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
- UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Online Form 2021
- CSIR Madras Complex Online Form 2021, Project Associate Vacancies, Apply Online
- KRCL Online Form 2021, Walk in for JTA vacancies
- IIT Roorkee Group B C Post Online Form 2021
- NCDC Online Form 2021, Apply for Group ‘A’ Vacancies