CCI Recruitment 2021 : Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification –
Cement Corporation of India Limited [CCI], Tandur invites applications from Ex-ITI [NCVT] candidates for trade apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act- 1961. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
Details of CCI Recruitment 2021 :-
IMPORTANT DATES :-
- Application Start : 28-12-2020
- Last Date Apply Online : 20-01-2021
- Exam Date : Available Soon
- Admit Card : Available Soon
Total Post : 100
Post CCIL Vacancy Details :-
Eligibility For CCI Recruitment 2021 :-
- Applicants should pass Matriculation with ITI from recognized board or institute or university.
- As on 20.01.2021
- Age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
Selection Process :-
- merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks
- Applications through offline (speed post) will be acceptable.
- Address: The General Manager, Tandur Cement Factory, Karankote Village, Tandur Mandal, Vikarabad District, Telangana – 50115
How To Apply :-
- Go to official website cciltd.in.
- Click “Career” select “Advertisements” find the advertisement “ADVERTISEMENT NO.TCF/02/02/APPRENTICESHIP/ADVT-11/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Important Link :-
Download Notification & Application Form- Click Here Join Our WhatsApp – Click Here You may visit Website to get more details about it. Here you will get details of various posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.freejobhere.com regularly to get latest updates
- UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Online Form 2021
- CSIR Madras Complex Online Form 2021, Project Associate Vacancies, Apply Online
- KRCL Online Form 2021, Walk in for JTA vacancies
- IIT Roorkee Group B C Post Online Form 2021
- NCDC Online Form 2021, Apply for Group ‘A’ Vacancies